Friday, April 10, 2009

BOSL FIRES BACK AT MAGGIE MAHONEY!


Well you know I am not one to take sides, but I believe that Frolic Mills is stating the truth about what happened in this press release. This is based on what was posted by the actual staff of RUNWAY themselves.

I also saw the original post where Maggie stated clearly that SHE LEFT IT UP TO THE STAFF to decide what to do next. Sorry Maggie Mahoney, you can’t decide one thing. Run off with the advertiser’s money, not pay your hard working staff and get away with it! You ran off with their money, you are a THIEF!

You do not deserve any kind of consideration after what you did to everyone who trusted you, had faith in you, and worked for you and conducted business with you. Shameless!


See the press release below.

* REPOSTED PRESS RELEASE BELOW *

“OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE Re: Runway Magazine
BOSL NEWS - BOSL ANNOUNCEMENTS

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Re: Runway Magazine

Maggie Mahoney
just made a press release accusing BOSL to have taken advantage of the RUNWAY
Staff by quickly ‘moving’ to get the magazine.

I find this quite
interesting since it was the staff who invited me to their meeting, and it was
their decision to let BOSL run it. I offered to help out specially because of
all the outstanding contracts she left unfulfilled and for which she gave no
refunds at all.

RUNWAY MAGAZINE is in financial liability and will no
longer have any working servers inworld. My only intention with acquiring this
magazine was to rescue the good name and reputation of the publishing world, and
to help the RUNWAY staff keep their jobs. There is no other advantage.

But, since she has made it clear that she does not want BOSL to be
involved with RUNWAY MAGAZINE, I will now gladly return it to all the staff
members.

Maggie Mahoney resigned from RUNWAY and left it to her staff
with full permissions to do as they pleased. Therefore, Maggie Mahoney has no
longer any rights over RUNWAY MAGAZINE nor logos and should not be heard in any
future decision making.

I wish all the Runway staff the best of luck.

And as for me, I will do what I do best. I will create my own branding
of fashion excellence.

Sincerely,

Frolic Mills
BOSL CEO”

11 comments:

  1. I can just imagine Frolic trying to help Runway staff keep the mag running and honor the debts the mag has left. Shame people don't take the time to weigh up fact rather than opinion or worse still, just guess.

    It seems the magazine was not really for the staff to do with as they saw fit. They took the problem to Frolic and perhaps that was not something Maggie or Ocean envisaged would happen. In my opinion, if you're out, you're out. Management by remote rarely works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, there are two sides to each and every story. http://jasonfeingold.blogspot.com/ and runwaysl.com

    Big Kisses and So Much more to come. Clearly things have been a little quiet without your old pal Jason Feingold around. Well that's all about to change. Things need livening up. It's time for a shake up and I'm always happy to oblige. Service with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Maggie Mahoney and I have responded to questions raised here at my post http://www.runwaysl.com/blog/?p=1150. The writers of this blog have my permission to copy and paste the entire post to this forum should they choose. If they do not, then that is their choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason Feingold, you were deleted from SL. We rather you stay away and not bother with any retuning. Sorry you are just not that interesting anymore.

    Maggie, thanks for the update! We'll be posting something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol it seems like you should be doing some apologizing to Maggie for jumping to the wrong conclusions Buzzman. I know you've missed me and have had little to write about during my absence. As Maggie and I discussed in our Interview, some take SL too seriously and I intend on having some fun showing some people up. One thing I learned about good old SL is how paranoid many of you are and really believe in the virtual lives you lead. I opted to delete and leave it behind and only stayed in world the last few months to raise some hell 3:16 style and boy did you bite and oh boy will you bite for what's ahead. I guess I won't be buzzing off anytime soon, no pun intended por supuesto ;) btw I checked your sl profile today buzzman in world, it needs some updating *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason, I do not live in a glass house, and I have nothing to apologize for what I said. If you took the time to read it properly. I really do not care a bit about you or what you do. Now run along and go bother someone else.

    I already danced on your grave. Be a good ghost and stay dead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I didnt take the time to read it, lol you danced on a virtual grave, have fun? LOLOL HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason, taking Maggie's blog posting and pretending you actually interviewed her is dispicable and pathetic just like you. How sad and transparent. Why do you bother, leave your house and GET A LIFE! You truly showed us what a sad puppet you are. Did Ammon ban you from posting your propaganda? Probably the smartest thing he has ever done. Seriously, just go away and don't come back. We all like you not being around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG he did just take the blog and act like he interviewed her didnt he? too fucking funny. and he denied mental illness?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whilst I had no intention of commenting on the RUNWAY debacle, the recent final/final/final? post on www.runwaysl.com has induced in me a desire to set at least part of the record straight. My comments can be found here:
    http://www.m0llydench.typepad.com/

    M0lly Dench
    Former Managing Editor
    RUNWAY Magazine

    ReplyDelete