Thursday, January 8, 2009

Island Projects washes Shampoo out of his hair!

Well I have to tell you about this public dispute! It seems Island Projects a.k.a Colt Parx has washed that Queen Edman out of his hair and the Club too! After one of our "Ghost Writers" was snooping around we see that both of there profiles have announced that Shampoo was washed out of Animation Risings SIM. Which if you bothered to go to InV's rag site is a "major advertiser" (probably doesn't pay anything, Ammon must of given him free advertising too!)

Heres what Island Projects wrote in his Picks, Titled: FACTS ABOUT CLUB SHAMPOO & QUEEN EDMAN

"He states he was kicked off the sim of Animations Rising, yet he failes to tell the FULL TRUTH of this. Yes, he was asked to leave but he was also giving 25 days to do so.. he CHOOSE to leave. He also fails to tell why he was asked to leave. ( His art)

He has stolen and tried to steal MANY Of my ideas ( Colt Parx) as well as used my scripts, and used my name to advance or try to advance his own artwork.. this is the reason he was removed from Animations Rising!
He was never giving my permission to use my ideas or scripts to promo his OWN ART.
( I have photo's to prove this fact)
Btw, how do you stalk someone by reading a profile? HHAH OMG TO FUNNY!"

You know you have to laugh at this other wise it would turn you in to a Wacko! If I were to take sides on this I would have to believe Island Projects before Queen Edman, who by the way was on InV's TOP 10 of 2008 as the defunct Club High Energy's winner as "DJ Superstar"?! Amazing someone who Jason Feingold states is a DJ Superstar, who clearly has a less than stellar reputation. All ties back to that trash InV blog.



"CLUB SHAMPOO HAS BEEN TEMPORARLY SHUT DOWN, ANIMATIONS RISING KICKED THE CLUB OFF OF ITS SIM . WE WILL REOPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE BARE WITH ME WHILE WE FIND A NEW LOCATION
The NEWEST HOTTEST GAY CLUB IN SL!
Gay, Dance, Leather, club, clubs, gay men, Gay Club ,Nightclub ,Gay Danceclub, Gay Dance Club, Dance Club,Danceclub Dance,DJ,Dj's"

I guess Queen Edman should revise that entry a bit don't you think? Don't expect any sympathy from me, sounds like Queen is a real winner.

1 comment:

  1. I rarely if ever post comments in blogs like this. Queen Edman WAS the legitimate winner of the Club High Energy DJ contest (I was one of the 3 judges). He is a superb talent and a nice guy, and I look forward to seeing him in action in his new club.

    ReplyDelete