Thursday, January 15, 2009

No, we already know who you are! Yuk!

Well we already know what kind of person is behind Ammon Pera. But he deleted this post and well I just HAVE to share! Enjoy!!!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who's behind Ammon?


Is sl heading in the direction of rl? Maybe, maybe not. I have seen this happening months ago with my own character Ammon Pera. Some people's obsessions with him (hate or love) and trying to bring out his rl gave me the brilliant idea. When I first heard this I immediately thought to buy the www.ammonpera.com. Which I did. Over the last few months rumors have increased about my rl which I exactly wanted them to do. It is pandemic now. Maybe it's my time....Don't you really want to know me?

xoxo

Ammon Pera
(Click picture above to see larger image)

4 comments:

  1. Fun with anagrams!

    Ammon Pera = Mama Prone. Cause he is prone to all sort of mistakes! You have pissed off too many people Ammon. There are a large number out to get you now. We hate your guts Ammon. And we are collaborating through blogs like this. No wonder you are not showing your cheap disgusting face on the scene Ammon.

    Demerick Creeley is My Creek Deer Lice. He's such a filthy skank he had to pick up his lice somewhere!

    mtd1952 timeless. 1952 Stemmed Slit. I guess his 56 year old slit is stemmed by now!

    Jason Feingold. Shame his anagram is not psychotic loser, that would fit well. Please read my posting in SL Inworld.

    So I came up with this:

    Fag DJ Online. So?

    Jason, the reason you are not getting DJ work and your group is down to half of what it was is because you stink as a DJ. You are low class English trash and always will be. You may be able to talk Frolic into giving you gigs at his new club, but lets face it sweetheart, you are a total failure in Second Life.

    On a more serious note, Ammon Pera is a deadbeat who has skipped out of paying rent in Orlando, Florida,and probably other places, is NOT a Paris - based lawyer, and can best be described as a small - time scumbag hustler. Check Luca's postings on SL Inworld. It's all there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE anagrams!

    Here's one for Jason: Jeans Flooding! Or how about: Gonad Self Join?

    And let's not forget dear Edith: Inbreed Shit Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw you! I AM handsome! I LIVE in Paris! I am a lawyer! I am loved by everyone! I have taste! I have a big cock! Just you wait and see! I wil show you!

    ReplyDelete